YOUR PSYCHIC TYPE
[from Discover your Psychic Type by Sherrie Dillard]
Read the following questions and rate yourself as best as possible with the following scoring system:
Often = 5 points. Sometimes = 3 points. Rarely = 1 point.
1. I experience sudden physical aches or pains when in the company of others.
2. The feelings and emotions of others affect me.
3. I have an interest in extraterrestrials, crop circles, or other nonphysical intelligences.
4. I have dreams or visions that don't seem to relate to anything in my life.
5. I fail to lose weight despite constant dieting.
6. I long for the elevated love of a spiritual soul mate.
7. I feel I am being taught at night while I sleep.
8. I see streaks or sparkles of light, energy or color.
9. I experience anxiety or panic in crowded places.
10. When I see a loved one suffer, I want to trade places with him or her.
11. I enjoy discussing spiritual topics and ideas.
12. I have a strong sense of spirit or soul, but have difficulty with more mundane, day-to-day tasks.
13. I feel a connection to crystals, plants or nature spirits.
14. I feel the presence of God as unconditional love.
15. I want proof or evidence of the existence of psychic phenomena
16. I long to be in the presence of divine beings.
17. I feel I can communicate with my pets or other animals.
18. I pray for others to feel God's love.
19. I prefer the words 'divine intelligence' to 'divine love'.
20. I can see the big picture but have difficulty communicating it to others.
21. When giving or receiving healing energy, I can feel it flow through my hands or body.
22. People tell me that they feel comforted when they are near me.
23. I would like a higher power to provide me with answers to my questions.
24. I had a problem with drugs or alcohol at one time.
25. I feel my intuition as a gut feeling in my body.
26. People, even strangers, confide their problems to me.
27. I have ideas for unique products or inventions.
28. I feel the presence of loved ones who are in spirit close to me.
29. I am fascinated by magic or spells.
30. I experience unexplained intense feelings.
31. I am interested in energy medicine.
32. I am afraid to be too psychic or intuitive.
33. I am attracted to different body therapies including massage, Reiki and acupuncture.
34. I forgive others easily.
35. I enjoy studying mystical teachings.
36. I enjoy studying channeled teachings.
37. I am interested in shamanism, Native American mythology, and other earth-based traditions.
38. I desire to be of service to those who suffer physically, emotionally, mentally or spiritually.
39. I desire to understand the Universal Laws.
40. I wonder why I am here, on planet Earth.
41. I enjoy participating in rituals and ceremonies.
42. Much of my day and/or week is involved with helping others.
43. I contemplate what the meaning of life might be.
44. I like to daydream.
45. I spend a lot of time in my garden or in the wilderness.
46. I feel what others feel.
47. I enjoy studying the connection between science and spirituality.
48. I live in the present moment.
49. I communicate with the spirits that live in natural objects like plants and trees.
50. My spiritual path is the path of the heart.
51. I enjoy new technologies and cutting-edge gadgets.
52. I sense or see spirits or ghosts.
Now, add your scores by the columns provided below to get an A, B, C and D score. Below you will learn your psychic type. If you're interested in learning more about what this curious book has to say about each psychic type, let me know via the comments section or a message!
A B C D
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28
29 30 31 32
33 34 35 36
37 38 39 40
41 42 43 44
45 46 47 48
49 50 51 52
If your highest sum is...
A.................. You tend to be a physical intuitive. You travel the path of the divine made physical. You have an innate connection to the natural world. You might be devoted to healing the earth - you might be involved in rescuing animals or saving the forests. You may find your are kinesthetic, seeing or healing through direct connections with others and even objects. Your intuition may be experienced through baffling aches, pains and fatigue. You soak up energy like a sponge. You might have problems with weight gain, chronic stomach pains, fatigue, arthritis and fibromyalgia. As a physical intuitive, you carry with you the gift of divinity reflected in our physical earth. Example: Dr Edward Bach and other herbologists
B................... You tend toward being an emotional intuitive. You travel the path of the heart. You can have an innate sensitivity to the emotional states of others. You will receive psychic intuition/information through your emotions via intense feelings that cannot be explained, such as a sense of sadness, anxiety or fear. You might suffer from allergies, chronic tiredness, adrenal exhaustion, PMS, ovary or uterine problems. This is due to pulling from your own physical reserves the energy needed to emotionally heal others. As an emotional intuitive, you carry with you the gift of highest love. Example: Mother Teresa
C.................... You are likely a mental intuitive. You travel the path of the mind. You have an innate desire to understand. You might have the gift of being able to receive the thoughts and ideas of others. You have a thirst to know, learn and expand your mind, but you may struggle communicating your ideas to others. You might be overwhelmed at times by your own thoughts. You might suffer from muscle tension, stress, panic, anxiety, insomnia, headaches and sinus issues. Your mind overloads with energy. As a mental intuitive, you carry with you the gift of understanding and awareness. Example: Albert Einstein
D...................... You tend toward being a spiritual intuitive. You travel the path of an intangible world. You know better than others that this world is temporary and you wonder what lies beyond. You most likely experience rich dreams and might even enjoy astral travel, the ability to send the consciousness outside the physical body to distant places. It is possible that you have had encounters with spiritual beings or loved ones that have passed over. You are likely attracted to energy work such as Reiki, massage and healing touch. You might experience elevated states of bliss only to plunge into despair. You might also suffer from headaches and dizziness. Some spiritual intuitives suffer from ADD [attention deficit disorder]. As a spiritual intuitive, you carry with you the gift of transcendence and enlightenment. Example: Prince Siddhartha, AKA The Buddha